Did you know, Increasingly remote workforces are accessing their files via networked drives as well as a wide array of cloud storage solutions; many of which they deployed themselves outside the purview of the IT department. This phenomenon may or may not be creating problems for your clients now, but, eventually, it will cause data loss or worse. Here are 8 questions to help you find out:
Here are 8 questions to help you find out:
- Do you have employees accessing files remotely or when they travel?
- Would field or sales staff benefit from a cloud-enabled file server?
- If you could give secure links to files to third parties, would that help?
- Is Outlook commonly used as a filing cabinet creating both storage and version control problems?
- Regarding version control and misplaced or deleted files; would multiple revisions available in that cloud platform help?
- Do you have staff that review or present files on tablets?
- Do you have a concern with confidential data being shared by terminated staff?
- Do you run into security compliance issues?
And the ultimate question is, ‘If I could provide a technology that could alleviate or eliminate these problems would you be interested in that?’
Slick Cyber Systems offers a technology solution that solves these problems, SlickBox.
Built for ease of use and ultimate security, SlickBox is simple, secure, and supports a hybrid network-enabled/cloud environment. Unlike other file sync and share (FSS) solutions, like Dropbox or Box, it is DoD, HIPAA and SarbOx compliant and works with your current file server.
Call us today 570-371-5800 to get signed up. Or visit us online at Slick Box by Slick Cyber Systems