Do you know the risk to your computer network? You might be surprised at what you find.
Network Security, Malware, Spyware, Computer Viruses, Crypto Lockers are just a few of the issues that could affect your business’s computer network.
Did you know 9 out of 10 computer networks that we analyze will have potentially serious problems sitting undetected? Many of these issues lead to a risk of unauthorized access which can cause interruption of business, and other costly technical problems.
As a leading provider of Computer IT services, Slick Cyber Systems would like to meet with your team and provide you with a FREE NO-OBLIGATION IT SECURITY ASSESMENT* of your network. This assessment will enable us to provide you with recommendations on problems to fix.
- How to get more from your existing technology.
- How to get increased mobility and better access to your data.
- How to better lock-down your sensitive information and much more.
- How to get better uptime while experiencing fewer disruptions to business
Our unique discovery process has many benefits, including:
- No software installed, so none will know — including your current IT provider — unless you want them to.
- No agents or probes living on your network for days, weeks, or longer
- An average, mid-sized network is scanned quickly – taking right around 30 minutes in total
What we uncover…
– Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers)
– Old Computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed
|Software||– Systems with missing Patches / Service Packs / Security Updates- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration|
|Configuration||– Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers- Outbound system access that should be blocked- Lack of Content Filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads)|
|Accessibility||– Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares- Which users have Mailbox Delegate Access (send on behalf of, access other mailboxes)- Membership to Email Distribution Groups|
|Security Risks||– Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss|
What you get: Client Risk Report
This multi-page Executive Summary will provide you with an overview of the devices on the network along with a network Risk Score and analysis of each potential issue. We will be prepared to review this document with you, discuss in detail the findings, answer your questions and provide specific recommendations.
*Free Assesment available to new clients, some restrictions apply call for more details.