What is VOIP?
VoIP service is a type of communication service that uses the internet to send voice and/or video securely. Did you know that VoIP phone service is a popular choice for people who are looking for a cheaper alternative to traditional phone services? Slick Cyber System offers phone VoIP solutions to help small and medium businesses grow and thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
VoIP is a technology that has been around for quite some time with growing adoption in the business world. VoIP offers benefits such as lower costs, increased productivity, and improved customer service. Slick Cyber Systems provides VoIP phone services that have been saving customers up to 80% on their monthly phone service.
VoIP allows you to move your phone anywhere you want to in the world without having to do anything else. Plug it into an Ethernet port, and it will work.
VoIP Features –
- Auto attendant
- Advanced call center routing, monitoring, and reporting
- Easy to use and convenient
- Intuitive call control and routing
- Call forwarding. This feature allows you to forward your calls to another number when you are not available or busy.
- Call waiting. This feature allows you to receive calls on your mobile device while you are on the phone with someone else.
- Call transfer. This feature allows you to transfer your call from one number to another without having to hang up first.
- No long-distance charges
- Voicemail speech-to-text translation
- State-of-the-art portal and world-class head-up display (HUD)
- Softphone – Mobile apps, and PC/Mac softphones are available.
- Call screening and recording
- SMS/MMS text and chat
- Email notification of messages – voicemail, text, chat, or video
Common Questions about VoIP
Is VoIP reliable for business?
VoIP is a technology that has been around for quite some time. Many businesses use VoIP to provide their customers with a better experience.
VoIP is extremely reliable for business when used on a solid network. Check with Slick Cyber Systems so we can ensure you get the right VoIP solution for your needs.
2. VoIP service is reliable and secure?
Absolutely! VoIP service providers are constantly improving their services, making them more reliable and secure.
3. What is the best VoIP phone service for a small and medium business?
Slick Cyber Systems offers a variety of plans and features to suit the needs of its customers.
4. Why businesses should use VoIP?
- Reduce costs
- Improve customer service
- Improve employee productivity
- Improve communications
- Eliminate the need for on-site hardware
5. Should businesses switch to VoIP?
Businesses are increasingly switching to VoIP for their communication needs. It’s far more cost effective and efficient than traditional phone systems.
6. Is VoIP better than a landline?
VoIP is absolutely better than a landline because it offers many benefits, such as lower costs and no contracts.
7. Can I replace my landline with VoIP?
As long as you have a solid Internet connection, you can replace your landlines.
8. Can VoIP call normal phones?
VoIP is a ‘normal phone’ in every sense. It can call any phone, anywhere.
9. Is VoIP cheaper than a landline?
VoIP is cheaper than a landline in most cases.
10. Are VoIP calls free?
VoIP calls are not free. There are some costs involved in making a call. The cost of the call is determined by the type of service you use and the number of minutes you use. However, these calls are far less expensive than using traditional landlines.
VoIP can be cheaper than traditional phone calls. VoIP providers offer unique plans with different prices and features. Some providers offer unlimited calling for a certain period of time. While others charge per minute or per second depending on your plan.
Still, have a question about VoIP?
Slick Cyber Systems is one of the leading providers of VoIP solutions in the United States. We offer a wide range of services to help businesses grow and succeed. Call to discuss the best VoIP solution for your business at 570-215-8888.
Other Posts of Interest:
Risky Security Habits in your Business