This is SlickBox™ from Slick Cyber Systems. A Cloud File Sharing solution which is a Dropbox-like solution with better security and more administrative and user features.
Maximize employee productivity and mobility with SlickBox®
We live in a fast-paced, mobile world. How are your employees accessing and sharing files on the go?
File sync technology has made it possible for employees to access and share files from virtually anywhere. Unfortunately, the use of consumer-grade file sync services, such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive, jeopardizes corporate data. The cost to organizations that mishandle data varies depending on the industry – but in all cases it is significant.
The benefits of file sync technology are great, but consumer-grade file sync services are not appropriate for the workplace. Therefore, it is imperative that organizations adopt a business-grade file sync solution that is both easy to use and secure.
SlickBox® syncs corporate data, allow ng users to access and share critical files and folders from their computers and mobile devices. With SlickBox®, users are able to work from virtually anywhere.
SlickBox® is full of features that make it easy for users to securely share and work with others. Users have various options for sharing with internal and external parties, can control the files and folders that
they have shared and set policies for the ways in which they are accessed. All of this combines to form an intuitive and seamless user experience.
Finally, SlickBox® gives administrators total control over their corporate data. A comprehensive dashboard, rich reporting, and granular controls makes it easy to manage an entire instance of SlickBox®. Coupled with military-grade encryption, custom or unlimited retention, remote wipes, continuous backups, and rapid restores, SlickBox® sets the standard for business grade file sync.
Business-grade file sync
- Secure file access from anywhere, across multiple devices
- Cloud-enable existing file servers (File Server Enablement)
- Support for Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- Customizable branding for agent, web, and mobile applications
Secure and easy sharing
- Public share links for sharing of large files
- Team share folders for internal collaboration
- Secure share links and enforced credentials for secure, external collaboration
- Instantly preview files before downloading them with Web Preview
- Lock files from editing
- Outlook plug-in for file sharing within Outlook
- Password enforcement on shares
- Expiration date policies
- Download limit policies
- Notifications on downloads
- Personalized messages when sharing
Backup and restore features
- Continuous, real-time backup of files and folders
- Local directory backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Custom or unlimited retention periods for deleted files and file revisions
- Bulk, point-in-time restores
Administrative features and integrations
- Comprehensive usage reports and activity logs
- File type exclusion
- Customizable email templates for onboarding
- Agent and organizational bandwidth throttling
- LAN Sync
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- Granular user access and security controls
- Active Directory (AD) integration
- Two-factor authentication
Compliant data centers and military-grade encryption
- SSAE 16 Type II or SOC Certified
- eFolder 100% uptime cloud service-level agreement (SLA)
- 999% reliability, translating to less than 5 minutes average downtime per year
- Silent Data Corruption Protection, end-to-end checksums to “tag” data with strongly verifiable identifiers
- HTTPS stand-alone processes running behind a firewall
- Persistent and transient encryption key
- Organizational privacy mode
- Data transferred over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections
- Server-Side Encryption (SSE), using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) in transit and at rest
To learn more, contact us at: